Wednesday, February 25, 2009

new , nice . life for me ~

smile always ~ : )
me . but i love it much ~

FUIYHH ~ finally was a good news come to me.. now my class anyone was getting better than better..is still the same class la , but really not like last time so sad ad la..and still wanna face the hamsap guy ~ and now finally he no come over to talk with me and see me anymore..i can thanks to one person is ( secret ) xD ! but i really so thanks to him de lo..if not his help,i think that guy sure will come kacau me and say alot gerli things to me ~ YUCKS ! anyway,thank you so much !


and now i just hope he don't come over and see me then i think i will feel more better ad le.. hahahahahaha ~ heik heik heik heik heik ~ really can celebrate it ! so fun and happy ~( ki siao ad )


'' will continue my blog when im free ''