Monday, December 21, 2009

20 , 21 dec

Last night,my little cute dear eilin came to Mango find me ^^
so happy she still could remember and find me too , hehe SURPRISE !
but she's so cute but really scare of me,cause she's from my back and make me afraid. LOL
btw,thx and lucky got her accompany with me bout 1 hours.if not i keep on work it will make me felt sleepy,zzz
she brought a Mango-T Singlet , looks ladies n sexy.hehe
and thx she belanja me eat Mc-d sundae cone too !
hoping can out with her and some of my dearies on Dec 25 =]


i look so old ady T-T

Miss and love ,
rynnsslovxss,irynnleongaiyuen



Today,is the day me and my bestie jas couples outing again
few weeks never seen her,really so miss it
from morning 11.am she came my house,and gift me a cool + chio accessories from Hk. thx alot <3
we both watched Avatar , after that is zombieland
avatar it was a great movie,their environment is soo fucking beautiful and awesome.
zombieland, is crazy funny and their rules were so many ==
but i most love da part is - when you wanna attack a zombie pls rmb to do da second time so called = Double Tap
hahahahahahahaha.. really is LMAO
nice day with her again , and we two wearing couples shirt !
Black n White
Cool and awesome .




Nights ,
rynnsslovxss,irynnleongaiyuen