Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pain N Face

Today , my heart just like a glass was broken ady..could not stick it back anymore

You hurts me , using me .
For me really enough for this 2 question/answer
i still wanna say many thx to you , you just make my brain become more mature and grow every new day ^^
felt I'm wasting too much time , hope on you ady..
you're the one who sudden very nice , sudden very weird and cold

From now , i won't put too much hope with you anymore, but sure I'm always da same loving you and hard to end too ..
Last and serious ,
i won't help anythings if you needed my opinion or helping ..
THREE WORDS :不可能 !
even my heart it's how hard to let go or put down , but i think sure can do it someday if I really become more perfect in front of you and let you regret
finally I'm awake , i know what should i do and think ..
could not like last time so weak and useless ,
Regret , Broken

rynnsslovxss,irynnleongaiyuen