Friday, March 20, 2009

bitch ! pls get off at batu unjur !

let me tell you a things bitch ! you know now you at batu unjur just make alot ppl get mafan , sad , alot bad news make them also cannot concertrade to study.. anyway , JUST BECAUSE OF YOU ! pls la ~ go back ur kampung la wei ! no one is wan to kelian you and help you also..i know got some ppl always care you and helping you..but i with him just because of you no more fren to do ! fuck off man !
i can say is my fault also,is i start to tell him ( kh ) that : eh,i think i dun wan talk you ad..then he call me to repeat again lol ..then i say again : i really really dun wan talk to you ( kh ) anymore ~..enough ~..
actually that day my mood is nice ,but this is my problem,im really really dun wan talk to you anymore..i was like very dissapointed to you ad you know? me and you ad got 2 years fren ! also no like the girl only the 2 months..now you also can because of the girl don't wan to do fren with me?ok ! that's fine ! i always trying to help you,i know i with yee len sometimes was very mouth smelly and keep laughing about her, but the true is we are saying the turth ! we din't say about her too over also ! she is really evil and fake !
and ~( bitch ) you don't think you like that say ya hui we will don't know actually is not ur bf de fren say she like do that things before..the real person is YOU ! ( bitch ) i really really first time saw a girl just like you so fake ( KNS ) and always do the kelian face infront of my frens and boys too ! and i really don't wan go to moral class to much ad,because i really don't wan see ur face man ~ LMAO !
anyway.. KH,when you really got read this blog i also won't mind at all also,because im just saying my feeling and the turth to you and my frens too ! but her person really got problem ad de..i won't hope that you can do back friend with me again or what..i won't blame and angry of you too..i just wan you to know the girl is really got something wrong de..

haiz.. finally finish ad.. so tired to write this blog..so anyway, stop here first ~ continue next time when i was free.. : (
bye .