Saturday, March 28, 2009

yan ting b'day ~~

love tis pic lots ~ ! dragon-i .
dragon-i . taken by my gf lu yee ~ muahahaha ~~

leng lui lu yee jekk ~~ ^^

hey ~ today it's my best friend yan ting b'days ~~ haha..
we today just went aeon to celebrate her b'day .. then we in the green box at 12 am . until 3 pm .
then finish sing,we go and watch a movie name call . taken .
actually i not really know the cinema have this movie.. it's my brother see you tell me that this movie was awesome ~ nice movie and gan jiong.. so funny and lame xia right ? xD
but anyway,i really have fun today to sing and watch a great movie too ~
here have some picture just me and lu yee taken in dragon-i . i love the place and the food much ~

here we go ..
then around like 6.15 pm i was leaving from jusco and say bye to anyone,because i was rush to go KL to had a dinner with my family there .
when i was eating ,then suddenly i saw a girl is last year form 5 . jia jia . i think you all also will know she was white , tall , pretty too ~ we just saying hi there..hahas ~ : )
anyway,today is a great day ~ love it ^