Friday, March 27, 2009

carmen

Tagged by carmen . heik heik heik ~
10 things about the person who tagged you :

1 . she is my siao po jie . that's right i think..? muahahaha ~~
2 . and we always sharing our secret to each other : )
3 . cool , and i know she always caring me or help me whenever i was pek cek or even was i no mood,she also will share with me ! thx !
4 . friendly .
5 : she love her butter that i know.. hahas ~~ ( seriously , it's really cute )
6 : she was a open-minded ppl and i think she like to fight with me sometimes..haha -
7 : she's my angel jie ~ xD
8 : pretty ~ but she always will answer me that she not pretty de..very ugly de ..Mana ada? saya tengok is real sibeh beautiful lor..ish ~~
9 : and i know we same love a song name call . AMARANTINE .
10 : DADA ~ last thing about her jor..hehe , gan jiong.. is > i wan to say thx alot to helping me so much things and care me too ~ enjoy ~ : )

carmen, enjoy my blog and love me too lor..lols..hahas ~~
bye, take care : )