Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy but such a happy day


I know it's been a few days never update my blog ad.hmmm.
because had to change my blog background lol..so that will change to private last few days..
Plus from now i got allot things to do yet,And my brother's wife invite the dinner will be at Friday and need went to KL there. After that,Saturday it was house party opening , Sunday it's turn to my brother dinner at ( LAN HUA YUAN, i don't you guys know this restaurant is where or not,but it's near by the V-garden.hehe )
So,not because of this I'll be so busy lor,cause i had to do my seni folio..keep on draw and colour..Honestly,really felt bored @ no choice,because it's important for our Spm

Anyways,today really feel so happy and mood it's super duper nice ~ don't know why..just because my big brother finally from the Sydney so now it's Back home ~ hehe..HOME SWEET HOME !!!
So now we are home.chit-chat allot..gossip with he upgrade me English song.haha.so enjoy and love it @
And just in love a song of Pink - Family portrait . let's enjoy at my blog huh..thx for support lol..
So i guess the next post will update of my Brother's wedding the picture le..
Quiet Excited . hehe
Such a happy day and Enjoy my song too @

To Be Continue ...
Rynnsslovxss