Friday, July 24, 2009

July 29 and my maple

Now i was quiet excited that day of July 29 !!!
Cause this date is my big brother finally back from Sydney @ haha.
i really so happy and excited too ~ i miss and love him so badly in every time you know ?! haiseh ~ finally back jor @ ( but just back for the 5 day only ler,he will be back to home it's because my second bro wedding so he no choice sure must back d lol..quiet sad xia,only the 5 day..T-T )
But anyways,I'm still very happy that he will back here,aiya,don't care the 5 days or even how many days la..just take this 5 day to talk more to him and together with me listen English song. aha @ we are DA same pattern,always love English song only, hehe =)

So this post only until here * cause now i also quiet depressing ad,
And the GM give me a gift is 7 days double experience you know? cao cibai ! i really so wasted ! and jasmine ad help me delete it jor..cause i add allot wrong thing at my luk and dex.
CIBAI ! I'm really wasted it so much man ! i can't control myself why will scold many bad words ! i really can't tahan ad @ fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !
hate myself why so stupid ?@ depressing betul ! 100 % !

Bye,don't want say ad.haiz...ISH YER !!!
Rynnsslovxss