Friday, July 10, 2009

Eilin b'day, ps : will not update pic yet,damn busy **

i think i would not online in this few days/weeks.
It's freaking busy and don't know what to do at the computer.just bored @
And just now at night was celebrate b'day with the cutie eilin Le !
Happy b'day my girl . healthy and slime always =)
PS : would not update the pic and write too much things here first,cause it's really very busy and allot things to do Le.sorry ** forgive me thx !

So,i can say abit story here,actually they all come is at 7.30 pm like that,but i went there ad 6.pm.
cause no choice,my tuition finish at 6.pm,but happy got snj + Vivian acc me xia @ thx my girl , i really very touching @
And we had play allot there.had fun.pic sure take many dao i also cannot count ad , loll

Had to go , byes .
just a short update i know.sorry **
Take care all girl and guy

Rynnsslovxss