Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Done

All black uniform
the red logo mango

t-shirt


yee len , irynn


Yesterday night , which is my last day worked on mango ~
Woohhoo ! ( finally done ! )
Worked start on Friday till last night Tuesday .
When on the second day Saturday,my right leg angle was started pain !
then,i really felt that can't walk and serve the customer anymore.so i rest in store room for about 1 hours only continue work.. T_T
Sunday normally =)
Monday,it's fine at Monday till afternoon .
but start at night,my body getting pain and pain ~ the most part is my ass , i don't know what the hell is going on..
so yee len accompany me in toilet,and i been inside 1 hours almost coming ! SO PAINFUL
On the last night,it's feeling better =)
Saw angel tan,see you with her sis,Jaclyn,Vivian.
And tried some new clothers from there.
My work is painful,don't know what it happen on next also..Zzz
Happy is because got yee len accompany with me work lol..
but my leg was not really the well now.still in progress pain yet 80 % Work is really making ppl feel pain and sucks !!
Then on 10.30 my sis friends come to find her,then he is a guy..he memang love poker face from lady gaga,and he danced in da mango shop like imagine he in disco now..LOL but really funny and my sis boom him : YOUR DANCE LOOKS LIKE THAILAND AH GUA ~ you're failed. hahahaha !!



That's all
Rynnsslovxss