Saturday, September 12, 2009

English section class

Today , actually it was me and jasmine planning to go for the English tuition section class .
but she working , so not going
There , just left me alone . so I've been called alot of my friends for acc me to go this English class
but some of the people were answer can't go,some was not answer the phone..
Then i called Ruhui , haha..
wad a GOOD NEWS ~ finally that she can acc me to go this English class .
really damn appreciate my dear girl !
We had listen to what teacher said , it's not bad .. erm..pretty good , and the teacher from pahang i guess so if i never forget, she's a Indian . very well that she speaking .
Anyways,we feel this teacher are not bad..can think to come and improve our English also no problem xD

non-picture , non-gossip , but enjoyed , fun , happy

Rynnsslovxss