Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mango


From tomorrow ,

I'll work at jusco aeon ( Mango ) Friday till the next Tuesday . five days
which is my most love branded in my life ~ M-M-M Mango , M-M Mango . Mum Mum Mum Mah ~ ~ lalala
Because Hari Raya coming soon,so some Malay girls stuff was talking off for few days . so my sister was calling me to help them work on this 5 days
Anyways,even the job how tired or boring . and i were never feel regret ~
Cause i love the shirt SIBEH much OK ?! xD XD Xd
Today,i really felt that myself are totally insane ! my mood are much better now .
Well ,
were enjoyed my work there .
And Suiqee celebrating her birthday on Sunday night ~ At here said a happy birthday to you first Qee !
Last word : enjoy the new song ( My Bloody Valentine ) i do love it so so so so so so much ~

Rynnsslovxss