Thursday, April 23, 2009

- getting worse now -

Today i was going to school .. and the time was 12.10pm after the moral class..
my HEART was suddenly come a pain !!! walao ! i really beh tahah and it's really was soo pain man !!!! ( example like have people pulling your hair very hardly nia ! )
so my friend was warning me must really go see doctor..if not getting more worse..
But i don't wan..because i scare need to da zhen or take my blood ..ish ! that's SOO pain !
So after the school..and thx jasmine for helping me to take my bag ya ~ it just so pain and i really no energy to take thing's ler..
And i was happy and feel lucky that today was my mummy fetch me back..if not i really don't know who can bring me to hospital/clinic le..
When i was in the clinic..i walk in to the room..the Doctor first eye saw me ad know I'm having gastric !! lols !!
Then when he talk to me.. my heart was getting pain ler..then he feed me eat medicine 4 scoop !! ( he telling me that cannot eat too much spicy food and face too much computer ler..if not later long will have gastric cancel !!! ) that's scary and malu !! T-T don't laugh on me lol..haiz..

And now was at home playing msn and xDO too..haha..still the same..but really need to take a time rest more ler..
stop here ler.. bye
have a nice day and really hope my heart can getting better..don't so xia sui let doctor feed me eat medicine le.. : (