Friday, April 17, 2009

- wow ! today really was a great day for me -


hehe .. today really was my great day and i was damn happy that my mom today like siao siao xia let me go sino net meet my friend's there .. ( the point is she no mind i din't go to school . and i ask her : mee , can i go to sino net meet my friend there ? then mom answer : huh?why you wanna go there? continue i answer : because i need to do folio and same need to play X-DO with friend's and i wan level up ~ then you know wht she answer ? for anyone sure will TIO ZHA DE ! she said : ok la,if you ready done le,tell me.i fetch you go..that time i was really get shock jor !!!!! you know why i need to say like this ? because last time my mom very hate student go this kind of place de,because she felt that was dangerous and alot bad ppl will going there to kacao..lols.. ( anyway , i really so happy that my mom de thinking will be better than better ! )
But , when it was around like 5.45 am wake up , walao ! i really felt soo all my body are so pain nia , and no voice to say things too ! damn PEK CEK AND PAINFUL AT THE TIME !! ( because yesterday i was going to green boxx celebrate my sis'b'day . sing until 3.am only back home !! ) hmm .. so i'm just sitting at the bed and drink some water .. after a while ,finally my voice and body was ok abit jor ~ damn shuang ! and all my friend's ad at 7.00am reach there de..just left me haven in ~ haha..
So i at 9.30 am reach there lor..then when i was start to sit , i first game was play the X-DO . ! i really love it this game ! and one more , ( left 4 dead )so gan jiong and funny nia .. xD
anyway , i really have enjoy this day ! love it much : )
bye . take care , have a nice day ~~