Saturday, April 11, 2009

- pass was gone , after 17 will become better ?




in love with white colour : )

Today is a summer day .. and i was alone at home ..
Ntg to do .. just sit at the floor and think something of my future and what i need to do when i was 18 years old .. hmm ..

first , i think.. sure will miss all my friend and won't give up for my spm : (

second , now school have alot guys become very rude and pattern also very bad , and some was change alot ,not like last year so nice jor..i think they'll regret when they was 18 over bah ++ ..lols..

third , i don't know whether our relationship still can like at school so close and good or not ? and i give a answer is : i can't comfirm yet , because anyone sure will get change .

four , hmm .. alot of friend's ask why i no guy like me , kao me ? is because i was fat or too big size or too high so boy can't fix me ? muahahahaha..that's weird and funny : ) but for me,if really got ppl wanna kao me , i also won't ignore it or except it , because i really very enjoy my life ,mean's like freedom is great ~ i think 20 years old only think about it bah.. because still young , cannot waste it .

fiv , i will think to do a model if i really can become slim ? because really have alot of my friend's and family was calling me to be a model , because they said i have the look , tall . but just only the body still bo ngam..haha.. so i think after my spm when during the holiday , i will get a fitness for myself . must really work hard !

that's my thinking of today ^^ i really hope all can be the best and well .
DCT ~ ( god bless too ) heik .
enjoy , bye : )