Sunday, April 5, 2009

- i will say anything at here right now -

hey ~ anybody ! please see and what i write ! today i just hear that some people was saying you think if i delete the blog that i write you,then i wan you forgive me ? huh? paiseh lor .. i can very sure that i din't say and think this kind of thing to my friend's too .. i'm just say : if i really wanna delete my blog of the part that i write you , i will respect you and i will do it , and i just only think if i delete jor maybe will make us feeling more better .. But i really din't say if i delete the part that i write you delete ad,then i force you to must forgive me , but this thing i really don't know which guys go add vinegar and salt ! that's was so WU KU ! ( I CAN VERY SURE I DIN'T THINK AND SAY THAT )
anyone please don't misunderstand me anymore ..
but i also need to say my feeling , i'm really wanna good back with you , but why you can't at the same day thursday just like you forgive jasmine then also forgive me ? why you must wait until friday then back home only read my blog then you say very hurt ?
you know i last few day was trying to explain and apologize with you , but you ad told me that : you no need explain , i no angry you . but im trying to talk with you . you also the same face to me like bo song ! so now you see.. who will get more hurt? Since you say ntg with me ad, then i talk to you just like with the wind just blow away ? huh ? no one was answer me and no one was smile with me . i'm just like really feel very shame and no face ..
Btw ,i can say i was not take all the things also blame it to you . because i'm just saying the real things that who was missunderstand me, im just saying my feeling , and this is my blog , please don't add too much salt to her , this problem is only me and her ,anyone please don't go and kacau ! so until now , you're still my best friend, ntg will change our relationship until the end ! : )
just peace my girl ~
and i wanna say thanks to you because you still treat me as friend ~ but me too !!
take care and have a great day .
irynn .
sign out = i won't write anything about you anymore , and this is the last time : ) just hope that we really can like last time jiu ok le . ~ peace !
- i'll say anything at here - the end : )