Wednesday, April 22, 2009

- what's wrong to my heart's ? ! - about spicy food or face too much computer ?


just few days ago.. my heart was like getting pain and pain ..

i don't know why.. And i also don't know what's wrong to my heart ?! ( isit eat too much spicy things or facing to the computer a long time ? )

I really don't know what can i do.. So today i didn't go school , cause when i was wake at 5.50am..my fulled body was SO pain and ex specially is my HEART ! it's super duper pain !

And i not feeling wanna go to see doctor also..
so my mum just calling me at home more and rest drink water more also..
haiz.. getting worse jor ..sometimes also no mood to go school..
i don't wanna be like this ! yucks ! i hate myself !

anyway , I'll try my best to take care more nicely my body and health..
the most important thing's is don't make my family feel pity to me too !!

stop to here first , next time when i free only updated ..

bye .