Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My new watch




Saturday ,
Me,yee len,lisa,chin wen,chihang,lisa bf,lisa sis,bryan
it was chin wen and chi hang birthday , so we at aeon do celebrate with the two little cute girl too.
We watched G-force , what a cute funny movie . hahaha..really funny
After that , they wanna watch Where Got Ghost .
but then i think , I've been watched the second jor ..
Ingenuous , I'm really DA stupid ! why I'm still buy the ticket and watch with them wor??
IT IS THE THIRD TIME !! ki siao =.=
but just watched about 15 minutes i already can't control myself .
it's super boring and nothing can make me scare and funny anymore.. like hell only
then i outed the cinema and meet with my mum n dad cause they're shopping there too =)
Plus I've brought a nice new watch for myself , it cost Rm 329 ^^ really love it much
hehe
Rynnsslovxss