Sunday, October 4, 2009

Singapore Trip

I know my blog totally looks dead =.=
Just back from Singapore on friday morning till last night i was back in Malaysia at 4 am !!
I was really tired tilllllllllll................................................................ ntg to say ~
I'll went there is because my mom's sister that her parents there having married plus they all i one person also dono LOL
Erma , pic ? nope . cause no bring phone + camera = very stupid right ?? and this is my first time going Singapore..also dono when will go there again ..
I love their Taxi , Train fast till super chio + scary xD ! , Forest , Hotel .
But i most dislike is their food lo.. Not nice , even the fried kuey tiao ppl is cook like spicy and salt taste ma right ?? but singapore is sweet , very wet , no spicy at all even we called them to add chili . Look the different !!!
But not all taste also kns la , but i do love Chicken rice from there . chili is enough spicy . xD
Seriously , not really enjoy there . just brought some t-shirt and some accessories for myself =)
Singapore many trees + new buildings + New branded shop + very clean in every places xD !

L'ts have some fun in singapore , i wanna take a ride on your disco stick . - lady gaga = love game . LOL

that's all , bye

Rynnsslovxss