Thursday, October 15, 2009

We were still young

Alright ,
finally now i can take a big breaths to write this post for you dues ,
Today , I'm gonna say my feelings out .. i think i can't control and always just silent ~
last few days and today just heard some of my friend told me that you like me . i was totally shock !
i ain't no reason that why you'll suddenly like me ,
I've no idea why I'm just treat you as friend , but you'll think i treat you maybe is i like or love you ??
And , now we are still young and i don't think me are suitable for you too seriously ..
just my attitude not suitable with you la , sure one day you'll starting to regretful ..
seriously i don't ever like to hurt anyone especially is you dues ,
just because you're my friend , I'll illicit once of the day you'll use the like suddenly it will become LOVE
like is better than love , because once you love a person and you wanna give up that feelings it's just so painful and horrible .. so i glad you is like me it will better than that but still hope as fast you could give up .
i won't straight away to say you or scold you , I'm just trying be very ingenuous to you ..
i swear I'll never scold you , ignore you , let it be dues ..
you're my friend,i really never hope to see you let all the people laugh or shame on you ..

But , i won't ignore you to like me or so close with me ..
just better don't be so near me or become more closer lo, but still have allot things ambiguous lol..haiz , hard to say ..
just remember it , we were still friend . wish you could understand too
then , stop
=.=

Rynnsslovxss