Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulation


AAAAA ! oh gosh ! just now when i was back home .. my sister suddenly told me a BIG GREAT NEWS !!
it was my brother's gf she ad in PREGNANCY !!
oh my god ~ god ~ god ~
when i was heard that my sister told me this..i keep ask : Wei,don't take this kind of things and make me pengsan k? but she keep say is real..but I'm still don't believe my sister..i don't care her,,and straight call my brother . he said : it is truth,your sister not lie to you..my gfs really pregnant ! lolls..( but when i was listen that my brother said this thing on me,my tears was starting to cry !! )

Anyway , i really insane right now !! i really SO fucking happy MAN !! and i wan to be aunt jor..cham lo ~~~
but they're only 23 years old now..it's quite young then so fast need to married ad ~~ i think they will plan the married in June or July ~ coming soon ~ HAHA !!
( then i can take allot days no need go to school,rest more and holiday more ~ muahahahahahaha !! )

Allan .Kai shin. i love you all ~ and i hope you two can be forever.no leave no lie ~^ forever love : )

love today ~ ! irynns