Saturday, May 16, 2009

- jusco day's -

Today it was me and my dear jas jas go to jusco again..( we like one week sure will go one time jusco ! everytime also in the sweet saturday !) hahahas ~~
By the way , her brother was fetching me go there..quite embarrassed de..let she fetch me again belak ~~!
So when we went there is 12.00pm like that..++
We have seen the movie is - THE POWER KIDS , I LOVE YOU, MAN ! - LOLS..
I can say is this two movie you all sure must see !! it's super duper freaking nice man ! oh gosssshhh ! the power kids is sibeh gan jiong de !! I love you , man is 18ppl la..have abit about sexual story at inside, but it's cool and damn funny there ^^ i love it much !!!! GAASHH !
So at the night time , it's was have me,jas,chun poh,siew tien,bryan there to had our dinner at penang nyonya , say real.i was not really like their food only..because the food was getting worse .. But i most love always in Dragon-i..hehe~
Great saturday that we had..good night's..because wanna continue my maple ~
i love ~~ A
^^