Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's day

Today it was a Happy Mother's Day ~
And we actually was plan to go Dragon-i having our dinner then..
So when we when to jusco parking.it's full ! And my brother also lazy to wait that..Then we straight go to Jeth-ice cafe ~ We when there it was just 8.30..
BTW..guess what ? the food and the drinks almost like 9.20 pm only come ~ oh my gosh ~~ the time was just so wasted !
Aiya,it's OK la..today mother's day.sure boleh tahan De..XD
So just only me,my jie,mummy,and my handsome brother there ~haha..less one person is my cutie dad leer ~ because today he quite unlucky get sick..haiz..
Always call him to drink more water and eat more vegetables also don't wan listen..that's why lor..Pity him : (
Anyway .
I really had enjoy tonight ~ but didn't have any picture lor..because today my family all also lazy to take shoot..so just only have word here..haha ~

It's done.this is the story of my happy mother's day here ^^
bye , have a nice day : )