Friday, May 29, 2009

tagged by chermaine's

01.besides ur lips,where is your favorite spot to be kissed?
neck or face
02.how did you feel when you woke up this morning?
not bad,cause afternoon sleep quite long : )
03.who was/were the last people /person you took pic with ?
my family.they're just like my bestie 4evers ~
04.would you consider yourself spoiled ?
not really.see how's the problem .
05.will you ever donate blood?
for me sure will.cause i got that feeling when ppl was less blood and need some ppl to help .(tv also got la)
06.have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yea ~ got .
07.do you want someone to be dead?
in taman sea students who was betray me and bully me !!!!! i hate them so lottsxxx !!
08.what does your last text message say ?
not really can remember that.lols..
09.what are you thinking about right now ?
ya.all my brain all also is about my brother's wedding .
10.do you want someone to be with you right now ?
erm..no idea ~
11.what was the time you went to bed last night ?
11.23pm .
12.where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
hmm..mango i guess ~
13.is someone on your mind right now ?
yup.but that was my private.( secret )
14.who was the last person who texted you ?
some one of my dear .
the end ~