Friday, May 29, 2009

freaking busy

HM..now a days is super busy ad..and after the two weeks holiday.and the school was gantung me three days which is June 15-17.haiz..it's really quite disappointed and depressing at the time..but when i back home,then we go for choosing the wedding dress for my brother's gf.and I've try some dinner dress at there too,but no one was suits me.in mango only got ^^ then we go to see some furniture .then i see my mom de mood was quite nice..then i go try to tell her all about that today the school was just ngam ngam gantung me the three days.(before i told her this , i really hope she don't slap me or bit me !!! and i cry for this a long time ,even in school and back home also diam diam cry..haiz..)
and guess what she had said to me? she answer : heng,see la.like that also can..huo kai,belly good..lols..next time better be guai and everyday go school and be quite do a good girl k?
When i was hear my mom said to me like this way,i starting to felt that myself last time was just so naugthy and always ponteng class in school .even at outside also.( but not smoke , dadah,arak la..i mostly hate that !! YUCKSSS !! )just always wann a out,also don't wan care family ler..~ haiz..
ANyway,from now start,i'll try all my best to a good girl right now !
My mum looks like nothing,but actually i know her heart also feel so pain and disappointed ad ! And the most happy is my mum still can keep this in secret no tell my others ppl.just like my father,brother,sister all also don't know this happen !!
but honestly !! MUM @ i really love you so much ! no ever how did i naugthy or rude..you still can forgive me and helping me ! i love you so much ! mum was just like my GOD !!

such a cool day's ~ irynns.