Sunday, May 24, 2009

jusco day . with my dearest jas again ^


yesterday ~ it's the same day ( Saturdays ! ) was me and my dearest jas had going jusco again ^^
So, i had went there it was very early,9.30am..because that day sister was work at morning,so i follow her,if not no people fetch ~
then i at mango sit until around 12.30pm..jasmine only reach,i really at there wait her about 3 hours more ~ lolls..but it's okie la,is my sister no choice work morning,so i also must wait for jasmine ^^
After this , we had our lunch in my FAVE dragon-i again..lols..lame right? always same restaurant , but no choice,who call their food so nice ? always make me lose control ~~ haha..
And after our lunch there , we are plan to watch a movie,the night of the museum 2 . that movie was just so funny man ! i with jasmine keep on laugh only..you must go and see,won't regret it ! trust my taste ! lols..hehe..i most love that part is the one who very big size,had alot of muscle..then he sing a song for a white lady ^ that's was just so funny nia !! second is the 3 cupids !! make me feel so cute and can't forget !! ( love )
After our movie , we two just keep on shopping and the girl is time to gossip again ~ lols..^
then we had in to SNJ , we saw the beautiful girl nicole ~ fui ~ she really so cute and she go cut her hair again ^ T_T
So,we went to sasa.and i really need the mask long time ago,because it's really a long time haven renew my face !!so i buy it le ~ hehes !
Then we walk and talk..first time saw chermaine lerr !! really felt so happy and glad to saw her ~ she's just a cute girl and beautiful too ^
After that , we had going to mango the time was ad 6.30pm,it's time for my sister finish her work ad ~
Then jasmine was follow me go back my house,then had dinner with my dad and mummy ^ laugh and talk quite lotszz there ~

Anyway,it's such a beautiful day with jasmine yesterday ~
LOVE ! ~
irynnss ` concertrading my prinsip akaun right now ! byes ~