Sunday, May 31, 2009

F****** love franz ferdinand @ walk away

lyrics - walk away -
I swapped my innocence for prideCrushed the end within my strideSaid I'm strong now I know that I'm a leaverI love the sound of you walking away, you walking awayMascara bleeds a blackened tear, ohAnd I am cold, yes, I'm coldBut not as cold as you areI love the sound of you walking away, you walking awayI love the sound of you walking away, walking away, hey heyWhy don't you walk away?Why don't you walk away?Why don't you walk away?No buildings will fall downWon't you walk awayNo quake will split the groundWhy don't you walk awayThe sun won't swallow the skyWhy don't you walk away?Statues will not cryDon't you walk away Why don't you walk away?Why don't you walk away?Why don't you walk away?HeymmmmmI cannot turn to see those eyesAs apologies may riseI must be strong and stay an unbeliever And love the sound of you walking away, you walking awayMascara bleeds into my eye, ohAnd I'm not cold, I am oldAt least as old as you areI hear the sound of you walking away,you walking awayI hear the sound of you walking away, walking away hey hey And as you walk awayOh, as you walk awayAnd as you walk awayMy headstone crumbles downAs you walk awayThe Hollywood winds will howlAs you walk awayThe Kremlin's fallingAs you walk awayRadio Four is staticAs you walk awayOh, as you walk awayOh, as you walk awayOh, as you walk awayHeyThe stab of stilettoOn a silent nightStalin smiles and Hitler laughsChurchill claps Mao Zedong on the back