Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the day of my cousin wedding's

Monday afternoon taken at tuition centre . me and pei yi ^^ love ~
it's time to self - shoot ^ ad straighten my hair ^ isit better or curly better ?

The xin hui with me ~ she's too cute ! i sayang her the most in KLUmpur family ^^

AAA !! DONUT AND ME !! I LOVE IT ! BUT HE HAMSAP ! keep lick me non-stop de..beh tahan ^^
Sister never end k ? irynns and daphne .
MUmmy,irynns,raymond,daph.why dad so emo o ? ^^

my dad and jie here ^^

here have some picture and a short story of my cousin weddings .
So , the night of Monday .i had went to KL to stay my mum's sister home one night ^ And i went there is want to play with my DONUT !!
SQQ !! AAA !! SSS !! i miss and love him soo much @@ later i will straight post all the pic here ya ^^ let's continue..
HMS...Anyway, start from the morning 5 a.m .wootsazz ! that's was really early and all people it's gonna pengsan can't wake up welly .lols..And we was out at 7.30a.m.Plus make up.make hair.and allots girl stuff .so need to use 2 hours ++ haha..quite kao lat..
The first , we went to the bridge house.but she was come from singapore d.so she and her family was stay in the hotel which call KL hotel.i guess ?? !! ( i love KL people and family there ,they're all friendly and kind and funny !! dislike Klang family,all also act like rich ppl and suan siao no money de ppl ~ ish ! bla bla blass..)
So we had to went in her hotel room is 808 ~ ( not hotel 626 k ? haha ~~ )there was me,sister,mummy,and one is of my mum's sister daugther .
I saw the bridge was just SO Damn pretty and her eye can sot dao you die die and itis super duper big !!! no pic with her,cause she paiseh and she was come from others contry,not really know us..LOLS.
After this..there was too long story ad..too lazy read liao..
Just start from at night the dinner bah..
me and family was sitting the table 3 A , quite near the stage.wootszhh !! And we all was really had enjoy there ! the aunt at the stage talk one she was insane liao ! she dance a hot dance MAN !!n I was dance together with her too @@ i most like celebrate and disco man !! FCUKING HAPPY K ?? WOO HOO @
and just take some pic with my sister and family..
Love it much !! I LOVE KUALA LUMPUR ! it's so fun and cool !!

ENjoy it k? haha..byes ~ take care ^^
irynns .