Friday, June 12, 2009

jusco + pyramid

couple phone here ^^ check it out man ~
cole cole and rynn rynn .. hehe ^^ funny us
envee .

see . my pretty frog here ^^ taadaass

it's such a long day didn't update my blog i know ..PS all my dear and all my friends,not i lazy to blog or what.is because now i really was getting busy than busy d.I ALSO VERY LIKE TO WRITE D K ? haha..just jk,but I'm really like to blog,just very busy so can't update Lu..( and quite many people complain to me d,hahas.psps )

So at the Tuesday,going jusco with Nicole,jas,snj,and Bing E with his friends there.we had sing k at 2.30 pm,but me and Nicole need to watch movie at 4.45,so we had leave at the time,then we SS in toilet.LOLS.after our movie,we meet jas.she keep call me.but I'm not answer that.cause I'm watching the movie n i was on silent.

BTW,jas and snj called me to go pool club with them,but for sure my family is 100 % no way to give me go this kind of place.so sorry Lu.i really can't make it ~
After a while,the time was rush for Nicole,she had to go.and jas bought a slipper at there,cause her leg pain .
at night,me and jas having dinner at dragon-i ,we SS there too.hehe~
that's my story at Tuesdays ^^

At Wednesdays , there had me,jas,chun poh,Adam having a plan at school ad quite long is to go pyramid for our classmate holiday d.
but Bing ee n kheng Li not going .n snj ,Vivian going too,and we just meet a while.
it's quite embarrassed that im so late only reach there.chun poh n Adam ad morning 9.am reach d.because since i said i'll be there quite early maybe 9am++,it's because my mum .she wasted my time d ! anyway,i felt very sorry too ! pls forgive me T_T
So we four was shop shop shop there..and i at the kitschen bought a T-shirt.love it.later i will put my pic here ya ^^ there writing ( pretty frog , pretty weird right ? hehe )
and jas bought a t-shirt and a scarf for her ah boon.
such a nice shopping with them too. love it.
this is the story about Wednesday d ^^ ha has