Saturday, June 6, 2009

the clothers the fish



hmm..this time was keep on shopping and hang-out with friends and family ad many times d.this week holiday i really start to become a busy lady . LOLS..
and i'll say very simple and short,cause it's really many things to do so..
And Wednesdays just went jusco with my mei chermaine,after that.Friday still with my family go jusco again.SIenz rite ? but no choice,who called my brother so fast wanna get married d? and he with he gf also ad have 5 years ++
the first shop we in which is name G2000 . he had try some wedding clothers there.it's look handsome and very man !! gahh !! i love it much ~~ hahas..better don't let his gf know ler..later kill me die die ^^ hehe..
So he had try alot there.but no one was suits him . so we had go to padini choose again . and he bought from there d.balance it just rm 200.00++ is shirt and a pain.but he didn't buy the jacket.cause the photo weddings shop ad got . so we keep it the money.for buy others thing d..
erm..after this.my brother allan said he wan with his gf to choose ring d.and we went in to the diamond platinum .and went.i suddenly felt wanna wear a ring at my ear .and i can say i from 5 years old got wear earrings until now i think ad got 11 years ++ didn't touch before my ear d.cause i always will pock out the nana and blood.so i ad scared to wear earrings in my life.hahas..so my mum bring me and help me ask the lady to help me punch a new ear hole for me.
but,then i got to touch my ear , eh !! feel like still got a lil'bit hole at my ear d.so the lady take a diamond for me .then my mum help me try to in my ear,see whether got tio lock or not . suddenly.the ear diamond was suddenly can in !! whoosh's @@ it's so surpise and felt so lucky man ! and the hole ad with me 10 years and i really no brave to wear ear rings anymore man !! OGSH !! THX SO MUCH MAN !! AAA !!!
AND AFTER THAT ,so mum saw i can wear the ear rings at my ear d.so she bought for me one pair !! hehe ~ so happy ler !! the rm was RM 200.00 le.and it looks damn small d.LOLS.anyway,thx mum ! i start to feel that i become very lady d.LMAO.LOLS.
And today Saturday, i was follow my mum and daddy go Kuala LUmpur again .
today it's a surprise and suddenly day for me . cause actually i need to work with my dad d.then my mum said yesterday she receive a called which is her old classmate and they ad contact about 40 ++ years you know ? it's really quite funny and kua zhang d.so long years d.still can contact like brothers sisters so nice man ~ So,my mum classmate was very in love with fishing in beach always.
and she called my mum and me go to eat the fish is 8 kg you know !!??
We went there the time was 12.25 p.m serdang,kuala lumpur.
and we walk in to the restaurant,we sit ted there and had six lady plus with me.hehe..and we wait some vege and the STARS 8 KG FISH ! so the fish was finally done d.yeah ~ happy .but,you know the fish it's can say bigger than my big leg there ? muahahahahas ~ i really take the fish with my leg and see..walao ~ really bigger than my big leg.LO LS.
erm.we stared to eat is ad 1.20 pm,and when we finish,anyone also said oh gosh ~ it's so fresh and nice ! the aunt said : next time she will call us to come again to eat her fish , and she will choose to take tom yam and cook it ! yeahs yes !! i love tom yam so much man !! and im from abit Thailand's too.teehaa ~~ cool man !

Anyways,i really had enjoy today .and the fish too ! haha.bigger than my leg.LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
bye. irynns .
terima kasih nya ^^