Friday, June 26, 2009

2 bad news . haiz

Haiz..sibeh sad,my two lovely teacher was having their college in different place.Miss Yap was in penang.but Miss chong is going back her kampung to study.haiz..i feel Miss Yap quiet pity =( haiz and haiz..two pretty and cute kaunselling teacher ad gone.haiz and haiz..
For the next time moral class will in is Pn.Santhi.APA FUCK ITU HUH?
I can say i'll not really wan to see her face and her pattern to teach us moral ! SUCKS MAN !
Anyway,my lovely two teacher,i really hope that you two at the place can be safe , healthy , happy and the last also good luck in your college too ! I wish that you all can back B.U too =)
Lots Of Love Here ( Saya cinta kita )

And one more thing I'll say is My Fave Micheal Jackson has dead today.haiz..it's such a bad news and not happy too . haiz..
Yo ! kenapa nak mati huh?? kamu punya itu concert pun belum habis,kenapa cepat mati huh? KNS !
Haiz..scold him for what? do movie meh? LO Ls..I'm DA same feeling with Jase actually.dorm sad and ntg to say also Lu.haiz...........
Two bad news that i receive today. Haiz..........................................................
But even how,ppl old liao sure will pass.even his body all also fake one.also will die soon.cause his body all part i also can say is dangerous d.
Suan Le BA.
Smile more better la. ahdui !! =)

Rynnsslovxss