Tuesday, June 16, 2009

such a fuck day i had

Just from Monday until Wednesday i also can't go school .
just make me feel so bad,depressing,missing and hurt too ! i really miss my class so much ~ i really wan to back to my school ! even is three day or you all will that think is quite fun and just a short day.but this for me ad is a big warning and even morning I'll at 5.30 am wake,I'm still blur go and iron my uniform for later i wan go school d.but when i was finish iron my uniform,then bath Le...
start to think.. EH ! i was in gantung in this three days ma,why I'm still wan to get ready for what wor ?
haiz..that feeling was just so xia sui and depressing man !!!
So,you see.this girl is how stupid is it ? RIGHT ? ^^ T_T
really feel so bad liao lo !! Thursday only can go school . haiz..i ad miss liao this three day even the exam marks or homework d !! WA LAO !!

aiya,suan Le BA.Mai think Le.later think will more D*lan..haiz..
( bad mood i had )
tomorrow just the same still at home computer,TV,sleep.GOSH ! SIENZ DAO !!
haiya.close Le la.Mai write Le ~ sibeh moody !! FUCK ~