Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fuck you

Today,I'm going to say a person that always at my back talk about my bad things. It's Lame and Chirdlike . loll
And why I'll know about this is because a girl/boy told me at school in this morning .anyway, really thx yea
And she/he told me that you been at don't know which side it's mean like blog,F's write me before. But actually i don't care what people saying about me d.just because last time i got treat you as good and a nice gossip friends ! really can't believe that you'll say that loll..But I'm sure in depresssssingggg !!
Haiz..and i won't scold you and blame you anymore,I'm ad tired of many things now.and my heart was getting pain now.getting more moody also.
I'll take my time to ignore you ,and don't want think and say too much things d.
It's Enough !
But i still wanna gift you a word is FUCK YOU by Lily Allen ~ ha ha..
Good Bye =)
Rynnsslovxss .