Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cheong-sam

hehe ^^ the pretty frog was out with me ^^ love it ^^
the black cheong-sam.but im not really like it.daddy besides me ..^^ hehe
this is the white cheong-sam that i try.but didn't buy it le ^^ haiz..

wow ~ it's so great today . just had pyramid with mum n dad there..
And we reach it's ad 8.pm night.cause is because of my daddy he wan to find a dinner cheong-SAM for my brother's wedding to wear d.mummy also same =)
So,we had try some batik shirt for my daddy [ and abit look like ENCIK YUNUS ! HAHAHAHA..cause my dad skin also quite dark.and when he wear it.oh gosh ! just really look like YUNUS MAN !!LMAO!! ],but he dislike it.he more prefer cheong-SAM better wor..
Then we ma walk walk walk..eh ! suddenly saw a shop is only sell china cheong-SAM d.hehe..quite happy .finally find it d.
N my daddy bought a milk + white cheong-SAM.LOOKS HANDSOME MAN ! LOVE YOU DADDY ! PS : but no picture .cause daddy don't like i kepo capture him d.LOLS.NAUGHTY !! Mummy also bought a white shirt in cheong-SAM too.and a red pants.looks hot and chio.love it :)
So i keep on wait their two old-couple keep try shirt,haha..make me feel also bored d ! ~ then i called the stuff girl to help me find some cheong-SAM for me too.so she choose the colour is white , black , red , yellow.but i've try white n black only.cause the time is very rush d.and they gonna off soon.N for me i also dislike in red n DA yellow wan .so no choice,just ignore the two colour sin ##
After i change d.what the FUCK ! it's really looks so woman and mature d.but i really love it lor !! so nice and comfortable for me ! hehe.. and the colour is white d.got picture here ya ^^ take a look ^^
Actually daddy said : very nice too.i buy for you la...then mummy said : where got nice? so old and like siao zha bor !! I WAS LIKE... WHAT THE ??!! so wasted d.didn't buy it lor..haiz.. ! yor..daddy,why don't you help me to tell mummy buy for me leh? so sad T_T daddy so cute n nice.mummy must see mood d.haiz..different pattern.biasa d.LOLSSS

Anyway,had to stop here xin . cause it's tired and felt sleepy now.
nice day ? not really liao,cause the cheong-SAM i really wan it so badly !
Suan Le BA..next time got money sure go back the shop to buy it ! muahahahaha !!
bye ^^