Friday, June 12, 2009

2moro going KLumpur + busy

Erm. so 2moro im going to Klumpur for my cousin brother that he was having a dancing concert !! YEAH ! I MOST LOVE IS SEE PEOPLE TO DANCE !! greatzzzxxx !!
this is my mum's sister her sons d competition .So i'll stay at her house for one night.until sunday night only back home ~ hehe..love it ~

One more thing is i think i'll not to do the tagged by all my friends and dears writed d.cause it's really to many people to called me do ad !!!!!!! not lazy but it's busy .felt so sorry and embarrassed d^^ !! love and thanks that you all jio me to do the tagged luu ^^ love always ~ muacks ~~
next time got any new tagged only call me do bah k ? now really can't.
busy in clean house things and wash all the cusion+toilet..and alots more d ~ mai said le.later i'll more tulan ~ cause now my sister don't know what's wrong ki siao d.so now all the things is i do !!!!!!!!!! what the hleleleless ?? hate her and she is too over to me !! fake + always tell lie .FCUK ~~

bye bye ~ is really busy . sorry . and forgive me too ~~