Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Continue Fuck you but change a better word

you know why i need to continue the blog fuck you again? cause i felt that i write until not too over yet.i still want to continue.if not my hand sure ichy !! beh tahan !
WALAO WEI !! ( cut some rude word d.cause i feel quiet bad d . not i wann scold you until like that,as i think your person really is like that,i didn't say wrong right huh? if got wrong,come school and slap me or scold me just whatever luu ~ cause i looks strong than you . LOLLS

And don't think yourself can wear so many mask not even at school or at computer or outside then no ppl will know about actually your person ad got problem.even now also less friend le,still wan mix with my bestie huh !! ?? . FUCK YOU **** KANASAI D ! SIBEH NO MOOD LOL !!!

Even as like the tobias and yuet hua also said that you always like to snatch people's friend no matter what things also wan chap and kepo ci @
When always in recess time or no matter where,you saw me and my friends together.you also wan to follow or go pull her away,left me alone ! still got one more things last time you always call me to help you buy this and that,then i ma help you buy luu.then what you did to me? you give me the money and sit my place talk with my friends? you know i was alone help you line up and wait? WALAO WEI ! REALLY IS BEH TAHAN !!!

i know today i ad use sibeh much bad word here,but for what i need to said until like that? just because this girl ad make me in down than down.become very moody too.And i think i should really try to forget her and don't care her,and as the tobias said that i also hope you really can change,if not really no one will friend with you .

Another song wan to gift you is that you did all the things can let you imagine is like SILLY BOY = SILLY GIRL by rihanna featuring LADY GAGA . LMAO
wowhooo !! such a long time didn't scold out all the things that i wan to shout here d ! cause i ad promise my self that can't say any bad words here d.But said liao,also can't do it d la..LOLS.im the person who also lame too.haha

It's done that i write all about you here d.anyone pls don't ask me who is the girl or bla bla bla..just think yourself and even now you don't know also nevermind,cause next time you sure will know this girl actually is who
think yourself =)
Rynnsslovxss