Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DIE


HEy.anyone.i at here need to say a story is for a guy . LO LS
From last year,we are quiet close and good friends too.but from now.I'm getting hate and hate him more !!
But start from this year , I don't know what things just make me sibeh tulan him !! YUCK SSS !!
Hm..let me think..
i think I'll become so hate him is because his attitude and his mouth are just make me feel so rude , embarrassed , the friend who are so accomplice lo.. can't believe and make me feel that SO disappointed on you Le.
Many people look very like to go with you .even play with you also. I just don't know why so many people are so stupid that can treat you so nice and real.but you keep betray them and saying their things i can say is even good also can let you say become bad d . FUCK LOR
Guys/Girls.so now you see what i write here,i think you all will know I'm a rude girl or bad girl always write ppl bad things on my blog.. K.i know this is my bad attitude,but so ? who called the guy make me so hate him wor ?? huh?? i wan to write so many things about you for what o ? just because your mouth and your person really have problem ~ AND SUCKS !
Let me tell you a thing , if you know im writing about you .even how i also won't care you,if you wanna hate , slap , fight , niam Keng , talk all the things about me to your friend i also NO PROBLEM !
Because , I'm saying the truth at here . what for i need to escape or scare of you ? HUH ? !
The last thing i wanna say is don't think yourself are the best one.actually many people ad complain on me at everywhere liao lo..i just diam diam don't wan tell you nia.
even at outside , school , everywhere or blah blah blah..i also same don't wan to face you,because you make me feel so lak sei !!
So i think i not really wan to continue the story about him d,because if i say more and more.i think you all sure know the person I'm saying who d.haha.cause this is my private me.
Everyone , let you know some thing here,if next time you really start to know his pattern are not good hor,this kind of friend i glad to you better don't wan it ! ignore it ~
If not you sure DIE if you still treat this kind of guys as friend !
BYE