Saturday, June 20, 2009

Drag me to hell boleh ke ?? xD






Today just went jusco with wan leng ler. we just saw one movie there .
So i went there is 9.45 am.but she still quiet fast reach d.10.06am come d.quiet happy xia.no need so lonely later .hehe ~ she's so nice and ngam key with me.i know alot people will feel weird or bla bla bla why i'll go shopping with her lalala..
Eh, but she's nothing with me.so i no need to use that kind of stupid eyes to see small her luu.. i just know she's a girl that not accomplice or negligence d luu..
We bought our movie is start at 2.45 pm is drag me to hell =
The time started,so we walk in to cinema the room 6.
okie.let's talk the important point now.
WALAO WEIII ~~~ i can say this movie is AWESOME , PRETTY GOOD , FUCKING NICE MAN ! , BUT DAMN SCARY MAN !! ( lucky i had bring my jacket,if not i sure not dare to see this movie xD )
And when we watch the movie hor..very funny here.you know wan leng sit besides the girl hor. walao ~ she's damn cool and emo lor,she sitted there no scream , no tio shock , and even move abit also > NO <>
After this,my besides one more funny nia,got three girl looks like teenager's like form 2-3 pattern d.haha.sibeh funny and cute.three girls sharing the jacket and they keep pull the jacket sibeh funny.keep said very loud there : wei,give me the jacket and fast let me close my eye leh ! so scary . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! walao Wei ~ if you are there you sure feel damn funny with this which one is so emo and one is so noisy and funny nia.and three ppl just got one bring jacket nia.LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNNY DAO MATI !!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,really love this movie,but feel so pity with the girl,at last she also dead d.haiz..sad sad T_T but can you drag me to hell boleh ?? i wan try xia ..
and try some shirt from mango.woohsooo ~ long time didn't try my lovely mango d shirt d.enjoy ^^
terima kasih untuk nampak saya punya blognya. byes ~