Thursday, June 4, 2009

the day of me and chermaine

AAAAAAAAAA ! i most love this picture ^ cher also same ^ sweet and love
LAOLSKK . capture by me . she's cute and funny ^^

LOLs.capture by cher .hehe

this ice was we two to share it ^^ sweet and nice .

oh gosh ~ i love this pic so much le !!! aaa ! same as cher too.we ^^

what a weird post ? ahhahahahahahahaha ~~

it's cher and irynns


LOLS ! what am i looking for ??

see ^^ what a cute girl here ..

love this picture muchhsssaa ~~

wows ~ what a nice day , Thurday .is the day of me and chermaine shopping at jusco today : )
So at the morning,she had came my house and i feel so paiseh Le..cause that is the first time out with her and she was the first person so active and open minded to come my house d.hehe..for me sure no brave like her ler..LOLS..CLAPSSS !!
Actually she no come my house d.cause her time is 11.30am will reach jusco,and my time was 1.30.and i also don't want let her alone at jusco. dangerous+lonely k ? for sure she said come my house and that was good idea ^^ hehe.
After that , we reach there was 1.20p.m..n we watch the movie is 17 again ! actually we need to line up d.but lucky ! chermaine ad bought the ticket ! woohsstt !! greatxsss! thx Mei ~! : ) if not we sure waste allot time to line up or no movie can watch or maybe it will be full .
Actually i wan to watch the movie Terminator Salvation ,cause i heard that allot people said this movie was very great and Gan jiong..and i most love this kind of movie d.maybe next Tuesday out with Nicole will see this movie with her gua..LOLS..
After that,we saw lee ern and her cousin .me and chermaine was in the dragon-i was for them .so we had ate together there.but her cousin was just so boring there.and so quite.three girls one boy k ? looks weird and funny right ?ha has..LAUGH OUT LOUD ~ and cher was just a nice girl and pretty too ~ i like her smile that time . so natural and beauty k mei ? trust jie here ^^
Anyway,cher and me was take so many many picture there..oh gosh ~ i see liao also beh tahan,we two really in love with take picture man ~~ haha..check it out bah ^^
have to stop.continue my game x-do and maple now ^^

enjoy it . ( and for a guy/girl in my chat box there : this is my blog,i like to write whatever i wan ,whatever i like.this is my life,my rules,my heng,my style,my hand,my happiness.you just make people felt that so embarrased of you,you know ? Anyway,i would not wish that you must say sorry to me or explain what la,just if you wan to see my blog is always welcome and as you like k ? But,pls ! when you come whenever who blog.do not go and kacau ppl's and spam ppl's blog k ? empty-handed

irynns