Friday, June 26, 2009

Will not online a long time soon




I'll at here to tell you all girls and guys that I'll not online after this few days later,cause I've been prepare allot things .cause my bro weddings is coming soon well . So,i must tell you all that please don't block me at msn or which website that i had play just don't block it cancel it.thx !
Cause I'll be back at Septembers sure will same like now d me always online non-stop d.and will update allot picture after the day I'm not busy.hehe.And i think also will no update my blog for one month maybe .if got means at cc will update d Lu =)

BTW,my family now are dorm busy ad.for sure is no free to pay the bills of house phone + computer too ~ They said after august only will pay it . i was nothing to say,just silents.

Anyway,guys and girls.take care k? smile more will make your self really happy ^^ even moody also can try too yea.he he..
I'm leaning to be a happy girl now . good ? peace ? ha ha.
Pass things it's gone.i won't think it or say it anymore,it's really dorm tired and still had allot of things to did . so will update my blog long time BA. PS anyone =(

Take care here . smile always .
Rynnsslovxss