Monday, June 29, 2009

Jusco

looks so dark d me . ish @
Mae sze dear with me .

three ladies here.

Yin and Me. That's was Mae Sze hand.what the ??? !!!

taken at MCD.nicole so cute n pretty here.im so chubby and fat right ? hehe.memang d.

taken at And 1 parking outside there.love it much =)


Yesterday there had me,Nicole,kheng Li and Wei keong went to jusco for watch movie.it's " drag me to hell and transformer "

I attend there is only 9.30 am ++ but Nicole same at 10.20am i guess.So we book a ticket drag me to hell at 2.00 pm Transformer is at 6.45 pm.
And Nicole try some clothers at F.O.S. , i know she like the pink pants lots ! but she not really enough money to buy that.And she said will buy at 2Moro or others day when she had came jusco only buy it =)

After that,Me and Nicole was sit ted at MCD for waiting the guys come loll..( we take pic - pic too )
they reach around 12.10 pm like that..and we were ate at MCD, chit-chat.
BTW,we still had allot times to wait the movie only start at 2.00 pm .Nicole said she wan go to see the And 1 how's going on.then we walk to there Lu..I just saw a few friends there.see you,Marissa,yin yin,Mae sze,wan Leng and others =)

So,we watch the people there to start game Lu.MG'S girl kanasai d.convert won them @
After i watch this,it's time to beat-box. yo yo ~ damn love this kind of music !! yeah !! I've enjoy in they sing with the beat-box.and it's freaking nice man @
Then saw tio Mae sze and yin yin there.so we pic - pic there.hehe..nice @


The time was coming around 2.pm,so we walk back into the jusco to watch our movie drag me to hell.lols.this it's ad my second time Jor =)
Never mind Lu,cause Nicole really wanna watch this movie,so i accompany her lol..hehe..And Wei keong with kheng Li also haven watch this movie before,and the same too with them together watch Lu..

When we in DA room.the movie is start....
After a while till the end.Nicole it's make me feel she so cute and funny.she keep scream and keep on use her jacket to cover her eyes ~ and she really miss allot part of scary face out d. too bad =(

For this second time d me,i felt still will quiet scare too lor.cause this movie really make allots people tio shock and funny too ha ha . LMAO
Even give me the third time to watch drag me to hell again,i think sure will tio shock again d lol . LOLs
After the movie,we had lunch at dragon-i . we gossip there too.
finish our food there.the time still coming near to 6.45 pm soon.
we in da room and couple sit with Nicole.then Wei keong and kheng Li also couple sit too.since when i book the transformer the time was at 10.00 am like that.all place ad full kao kao.still left A and B.ah BO wan we four person see until so painful meh ? right ?
Then i ask the girl still have couple sit left ? wow !! really lucky dao still left 3 couple sit which is still have 6 places to sit. YEAH SSS !! so i fast tell her.okok,just this place Le.don't choose d.HAHA.DONE !

So,start the movie,i can say this movie is damn long lor ! 2.30 hour in there.what the ? ! when the movie finally finish,my ass is ad very hot man @
And it's time to back d.i called my sister to fetch me back,she don't wan fetch me and she said now not free.SUCKS ! tell lie d. ish !!

And no choice d.still left one person can fetch us back is kheng Li lo.really paiseh wan him to fetch me back.even Nicole and Wei keong also same =(
haiz..really paiseh la..and really wan thx to kheng li's dad =)
Palia jie nya.ish @ hate

anyway,had enjoy my movie today.and hang-out with my dear Nicole too yea =)
had to go.byes.


Enjoy
Rynnsslovxss