Monday, August 10, 2009

Clinic

Just now my sister only bring me to clinic..
Then went in to the clinic room sit with doctor..
She checked me,then she said I'm too over heated in my body..last time sure no drink more water and eat a better food..
Then she said maybe Wednesday will give me a check is for see whether you having h1n1 or not. OH MY GOD ! i most scare is h1n1.don't play me k??!!
Since the doctor said this to me..i ad got the ready to do all the things..
So how it pain,just accept it Le..
Now i got the sick in my body is cough,running nose,nose bleeding blood,sometimes also will faint down..
See !! ^^ my sick is how terrible wasn't it ?? !!
So 2Moro will going to school just only for giving teacher the MC for let me some off day..if not i also scared will take my sick transfer to the others..haiz..how pity me ?? !!

no mood to said that anymore..haiz..now it's time to eat medicine and take a rest too =(
Lastly,i really hope that my sick can get well fast soon !! God bless me !!
Haiz.......
Bye........
Rynnsslovxss