Wednesday, August 5, 2009

** the wedding at morning till night **

Wow ~ they finally ngam ngam reach home @
Sweet @

They're praying @

The bride so pretty @

Haha ~ so funny @

The Bed , So red @
My Ah Ma ^^ so happy too @
hehe ^^ look at this pic ^^ my mum and dad so happy jek @
My dad sister too ^^ @
My dad sister and her husband @
My Po Po And Gong Gong @
The first is my big brother,merv @
Now is my jie turn to give them gift of married @
I look so happy ~ cause got ang pau take ** @
aha ^^ this my hand ~ yeng leh??!!@
Wahseileh ~ so many leng lui ^^@
Big family @
Daddy.Allan,Shin,Mummy,PoPo,Ah Ma @
Happy family .. hehe @
Leong's family **@

The wedding car ^^ cute nice right ???

Mum so hot !!! po po so happy ~
See ! all the people are so busy ^^
LOL !! this guy again ~ bola

Look at the allan ^^ he looks like wan to steal the teh ~ LOL

Look at the bride ^^ she is checking on her nail ~ haha

Family @

We at the stage @

Me , Merv , Kian soon , Daphne

Chen , Gary , Ah Ma , Lee Yen
wow ~ so many hair stylist here ^^ Allan's friend

Merv , rynn , kian soon

Me And Yuki
Me,gary,yuki

This guy name called = Bola * LMAO

Brother & sister forever

Hey !! we haven ready yet !! LOL

Sister

Me , Gary , Daphne

Brothers and sister @

Merv , Allan , Popo , Daph , Rynn

Mum and sister @


Irynn @

we are family @

the two ladies at the besides is my dad sister @


Four ladies @
Wow ~ finally this post had done ^^ so tired ~~
Anyways,enjoy huh **
Rynnsslovxss