Saturday, August 15, 2009

G.I Joe The Rise Of Cobra





Yesterday means Saturday , me and jasmine had our shopping with movie at jusco again..
Then i acc her to breakfast . black canyon @
After this , stephy and janwee also haven reach..so we brought a ticket movie is called G.I Joe The Rise Of Cobra ~ 3.15 pm
So when i watch finish this movie.i can say my heart was keep on attack !! REALLY !!
cause it's really too excited and sibeh cool in everything they do !! i love it much !!
finish the movie,we had meet stephy,janwee and one guy name call yi lun which is last year form 5 bkb team .
Had our lunch at dragon-i . then stephy and yi lun gonna watch their movie secret service.
Just left me,jasmine,janwee . shopping around in jusco lol..
then they had dinner at MC-Donald ~
then mum reach.i gonna back home.
The day had finish.but anyways..i really love it this movie much ^^ anyone support huh =)
That's all @
Bye .

Rynnsslovxss