Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i don't know ?!


I DON'T KNOW ?!
A little day , A little while , A little minute , A little second , A little moment .
What i should i do now ?!
I very confuse and scared alot of things right now..
my head was getting pain too ** i hope the god can find an angel help me right now !! GODHSS !!
i don't know how to face the person..i very scared !!
i don't know i should talked with the person or not ?!
i don't know the person was play , pushing , lie , using , betray me or not ?!
i don't know the person always treat my so nice whether i can believe it or not ?!
i don't know the person always tell me the secret about it self will using me or not ?!
i don't know which person who can let me trust now ?!
i don't know no matter is my besides friend are using or betraying me or not ?!
i don't know why the world are so unfair ?!
i don't know why some people are always like to using , playing , lying , betray people ?!
i don't know why i suddenly will write like that,i just very SCARED and CONFUSE !! FUCK ?!
i don't know, i really don't know, i am sibeh tak tahu sekarang !!! saya pun tak tahu kenapa banyak orang pun ada ini macam punya case huh?! saya sibeh tulan sekarang !!
i damn hate myself right now !! i can't control why my mind suddenly will out this kind of fucking things !! DAMN IT @
Maybe, cause last time i been let a person betray and playing it before since the last 2 year..
It's been a long time ad i know,but im still scared right now ~
i don't know why?! maybe no reason.i think it is my >>>> 阴影 <<<<
so now suddenly let me face a problem something like that last 2 year is quiet same..
so i damn scared and i wanna find a place try to escape the person !!
haiz..I'm damn freaking depressed and tired too ~
i don't wan to say ad..
i just hope this happen it won't happen k ??!! god bless me !! thx alot **
so it will make me feel more happy ~
After this august , start from September, October , November , December i hope the happen that i think it won't happen anymore..
haiz..
Just hope anything is bad one it won't happen to me ~
Bye


Rynnsslovxss