Friday, August 14, 2009

Congrats Me @

I Love Man-tou ^^ so cute and white ^^ hehe thx my dear =)
Today,I'm gonna say is Congrats to myself !! cause finally all the sick are gone on my body..hehe..Winks ! Happy !
So I'm back !! woohoo ~~~
no more fever,nose bleeding too..haha..so free now..what also can eat..blah blah blah..makan saja la..haha ~
And this week i ad five day never go school..just because of the sucks sick , so i can't go . really damn of it !
But it's OK,cause it is over now.and happy is no need to eat anymore medicine ! cause i hate the smell and the taste ~yucks ~
Anyways,2moro maybe will outing with my dears..still haven comfirm yet.just scare my mum no let then i die loll **
this post is just wan to say my sick fever all are gone ! Congrats again !! haha..siao d ~

Take care anyone,muacks ~
Bye
Rynnsslovxss