Thursday, August 6, 2009

it's not a happy birthday . lol

.Today it is my big day,but it's so unlucky is because yesterday night sick lor..
Is sibeh dangerous lor..sick until when i want down from the car..suddenly faint down to the road !! what the !!?? all my parents are so scare for that !!
So ,
just now afternoon my mum bring me to clinic Lol..so funny xia @ the nurse said to me : hey,happy birthday yea,but this is our first time that we saw today the birthday girl also will sick so pity..haha ~ really so embarrassed d !!
Anyways,tonight no cake for me at all,i hope Saturday will got cake let me eat ba..haha..just joking ler..
cause hor : not because my birthday then i need a cake,the way is i mostly love to eat is cake in every time d !! ish ~~
Today my b'day just like that,ntg special.. LOL

Rynnsslovxss