Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday , Sunday , Monday


Love -Eclipse ^
This is what i brought at Pyramid ^
Dragon - I ^
Alice ^Love Coach ^

Ready going to pyramid ^
Nights ^


This three day , finally I'm going shopping with Alice which is my mummy sister .
Before this , since Actually I've called many ppl out with me on Sunday for movie,but no one can .
But finally , my mum's sister were call and ask me whether wan go shopping with her on this three till Monday .
Then i too over happy , i straight answer her. I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! non-stop speaking . ZZ
she reach my dad's shop and fetch me at 4.30 pm.then reach to her house first..cause she need prepare some things.
after that , i checked my bag it doesn't have any shirt , what also blank .
but she said that never mind,I'll bring you to IOI Mall to buy some shirt for you lately .
honestly,I'm damn happy OK ?! haha..she was too nice jor.. rich + nice + kind = greats !!
Love you much ! @
Then we around 7.30 pm ++ went to the IOI Mall . then she ask me to choose some shirt for staying her house three days two night . so i walk and see .. i really have no idea need to choose what things cheap . cause feel quiet embarrassed ma..wan her to pay for me,if it is my mom still never mind la .. how much also can . LOL
so i've called a sales girl choose for me which is better and nice one..
then she choose for me all , all it cost about rm 100 ++ ZZ . my first time lol .. =.=
but i tell her this price was not cheap eh..but she said never mind then buy for me all ad. ZZ how nice her hor .. ( LOVEsZZZ )
After this,we had plan wan go back home for bathing and sleeping,she's tired but I'm still activating ~ hahas

This is the day on Saturday , how lucky huh
love it **


At Sunday , Alice got another plan is wan go pyramid for shopping too
we out around 4 pm . it's late cause yesterday i never sleep at all. talked phone with Carmen and teyra , hehe . and i really cannot sleep that night..so it until Sunday 1 pm only i sleep until 3.30 pm . then only at 4 pm out le.. And , one more thing is want to say sorry to Carmen huh,i didn't early sleep that night le..keep playing games , but i really didn't feel any sleepy that night,but also lucky at midnight you never come and check me right ?! hahaha ~~
Then we when pyramid d,I've tried allot shirt there, and Alice brought me two shirt. and i love it damn much,but the price are too expensive ad. the blue is normal price rm 50 . but the white one is rm 279.90 . ^^ see , how expensive is the white one . lol
still brought a new high heels on vincci it cost rm 59.90 . still ok la,love it much too **
Plus we in to Voir , had buy some accessories for wear pretty one . hehee ~~
so she also buy damn much dress and shirt , she use her own self around rm 900 ++ that day . she treat me around rm 350 ++ ~ my gosh ~ never try shopping use so many money jor.. only at new year will use so many la..but sure will over than this la . siao meh ~
Then we had lunch on Dragon-i and there is my fave place to eat on every time yea !
It costs rm 60 ++ . see how kao lat we two ladies ate , also need over 60 . But it's damn full ad ~ can't walk that type . aha ~
Anyways,I'll lazy to continue jor..paiseh ya ~
Monday going to sungai Wang , no-pic , but had fun , played , enjoyed , nothing else , bye , rynnsslovxss