Saturday, August 8, 2009

Such A Unforgettable Nights @ WooHoo








I love Tonight ! Woohoo ~
Just now at the Jeth-ice got me,jasmine,see you,stephy,phybee,ruhui,kai wei,bryan,siew tien,yee len's bf,yen tyng,kai chuin,pei er,vivian,vivian's friend ~
So we had ate there for dinner and together celebrate my birthday too, hehe @
After that,we all had ate finish.then the time it comes at 9.45pm.so i call pei er to tell the waitress to take out the cake out ..
Then the cake has came,kai wei was add the candle on the cake.total candle 16 *
They sang happy birthday song for me,then it's time to make a wish..then get ready to blow the candle..
Suddenly !!!!!
The candle i ad blow all finish .. but you know what happen next ?? !!
The candle are still alive man !! walao wei ~~ i keep on blow and blow and blow and blow and blow and blow..ci de ! the candle still don't want all off it !!! It's really feel so pek cek and funny d lol ~ and my voice ad become worse like a boy d.cause keep cough non-stop and also wan to blow off all the candle ! and all my friend's are laughing on me too ~ haha..
So,i ad beh tahan the candle anymore ~ i straight act tulan xia then take a brave use hand to pull out the candle and drow away ~ hahaha..i know it's quiet bad,and i ad don't know how to stop it the candle !! really so funny and pek cek ~ again this word.LOL
Anyways,This is the part really make me feel that is my life this birthday are so UNFORGETTABLE , candle ! i won't forget what kai wei did it this for me ,i'll balasan him back d.hehehe xD after this,i saw angel tan there was with her bf eating too =)
it's time to sleep,so guys enjoy it ~
nights,bye.take care all.

Lastly word : i really THANKS to you all will come acc with me and celebrate my birthday too yea ! Muacks @
Rynnsslovxss